Saturday, June 14, 2014

Big Foot Discussion Questions


1. What do you think about Bigfoot in China and America? Does he really exist?
I heard about him, but never read or did any research on that. Anyway, I don't believe he exists.
2. What do you think Bigfoot is like? Is he half man and half animal? Is that possible?
My personal opinion is, that he is an animal.
3. If Bigfoot doesn't exist, do you think people are making stories? How could so many people lie about it?
When I was a child, thought seeing a lot of different things that not exists, because my friends saw them. I think the same happens to those people.
4. Should we be scared of Bigfoot if he truly does exist? What do you think Bigfoot thinks about us?
I don't know what wild animals think about people in general. I think we are enemies for them.
5. Is looking for Bigfoot a waste of time? Is there any value in making contact with him?
I don't think that it is waste of time for people who believe in them. I wouldn't use my spare time for trying to find some proof about their existing. Everyone choose where and how to use their time.
6. What other unusual sightings exist in China? Have you ever seen anything strange in China?
I have never been in China. But I'd love to visit. In China exist UFO's, Lake Tianchi Monster
7. What other unusual sightings do you know about from around the world? Loch Ness Monster, UFO's, etc.
Mermaids, vampires, werewolves, Mothman and etc.
8. Would you ever spend anytime looking for Bigfoot? Why or why not?
I don't believe in Bigfoot and wouldn't waste my time finding it.

No comments:

Post a Comment